Dining in The Helderberg Basin

I have spent the last six months creating this blog. It is now packed with history, interesting articles, local news and things to do in Basin. The response has been awesome. I am now excited in getting ready to launch the "next phase" of the Helderberg Basin Blog:

'Dining in the Helderberg Basin'

Please will you help me with this in the following ways:

1. If you own a restruant please send me your review the posting is free!

2. If you have visited a restuarant and enjoyed your experience there please send in a review

I'm looking forward to this new development and keep comming back to see fresh updates...

2 comments:

  1. For our guests the Top 3 Restaurants in Somerset West are (in alphabetical order):

    D'Vine
    Henri's
    Steffanies Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that I will post these in due course...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for visiting The Helderberg Basin Blog